Monday, September 22, 2008

Evanflow Songbook

What: The idea of Evanflow

When: September 2008

Where: 30,000 ft above the Pacific Ocean


At 30,000 ft moving at 782 km/h, the idea suddenly came to me. A blog, a way I could keep note of my thoughs, my words and ultimately my songs. But what will i call it? Once again it just came to me, in one of those odd moments where your mouth reacts before your thoughts (illogical I know but just bear with me on this). I just suddenly mouthed "Evanflow", my mind in the next split second was actually thinking "Even flow", like the Pearl Jam hit. But "Evanflow" just kinda sounded cool. It just slips off your tounge like a silk lollipop.

So welcome to Evanflow songbook, in here I'd like to share with you my thoughts, my words, and my songs.

No comments: